Sunday, August 3, 2008

My Latest Toy

So the big buzz at the office is the "flip cam". I had never heard of it but decided to buy one anyway. Turns out it's my new favorite thing. If Oprah can have them, then so can I! It's a tiny video recorder that looks more like a Fisher Price phone than anything. The best part is that to download your videos you plug it right into your computer. Translation: There's no extra pieces for me to lose! Yippee! There's also some built-in software so non-techies like me can still make a semi-decent montage.

My flip cam's first adventure was on a 6-hour road trip from Chicago to Columbus for a wedding. I got some really great footage (well, ok, it's not all that great) on the way there. Check it out....and while I'm usually a type-a perfectionist freak, please be alerted this is not stellar work...it's my first video EVER!

In this video you'll watch my friends react to the new cam (sweat and yelling IS involved) and witness day 4 of my friend's blue-but-called-green-by-our-government Prius.



Uh, yeah ok, so I could use some help on the editing front, but I'll get there.....or I'll start bribing friends to help me.

No comments: